At Tanglewood Village, boulevard entrances and park-like settings await you. Welcome to a neighborhood where sidewalks edge winding streets, a spacious clubhouse can host family and friends for special gatherings and large home sites offer home buyers the opportunity to add their own personalized touch.
Ideally located on Telegraph Road in Brownstown Township, your new home is minutes from I-75 and within the excellent Woodhaven-Brownstown School District. Shopping, services and entertainment are close by.
- Brand new spacious 3 and 4-bedroom homes with 2 or 3 baths
- Over-sized home sites for large homes, 2-car garages and decks
- Community sidewalks and off-street parking
- Inviting clubhouse, pool, sun deck and large children's playground
- Great location off Telegraph Road, just west of I-75
- Professional on site community management and maintenance
|Tammy StahlProperty Manager25873 Manchester RoadBrownstown, MI 48134
Phone: (734) 782-1200
Fax: (248) 785-0833
"I love my home and community. It is clean and well maintained. It is quiet and the pool is my favorite. I feel safe here."
(Resident of Tanglewood since 2002)
"We enjoy our home in this friendly and beautiful community of Tanglewood Village and we plan to spend the rest of our lives here!"
Betty and Vincent
(Residents of Tanglewood since 2006)
Brownstown Fun Facts
- Founded in 1827
- Named after Adam Brown, who was captured by Indians when he was 8 and became a chief
- Home town of Shelly Looney, Olympic Medallist